Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Balancing Act- Calories, Calories.. Topped by a Diet Soda

See that Diet Soda?
Show me one person who doesn't love their ice cream and I will show you the Loch Ness Monster! Ice Cream is one of the most goodies irresistible under the sun and I confess, I'm addicted!

And of all the brands that I can think of, my all time favourite is the Cold Stone Creamery. Every now and then, when I go to the Qurum City Centre here in Muscat, I find myself heading towards their outlet, where I'm greeted by the most friendly and smiling sales team that one could ever hope for.




Who then proceed to make me the most decadently delicious Berry concoction which probably gives me my week's  quota of calories, but at that precise moment I'm not really too bothered. 

Savouring that delicious concoction seems to be the most important thing to do, but after a while I get thirsty. 


So I'm forced to get up and order a soft drink, and that's when reality of some kind begins to bite and a diet soda it is ....


Tell me am I the only one who thinks like this or are there more of you around ?.??.

No comments:

Post a Comment