Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

One of my most memorable sunsets at the Hilton Marina, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, On You Tube



I love sunsets and can't help puling out my phone or camera as the case may be whenever I see a good one.

And then love to look at those photographs in my own time- recreating the time, mood and feel of that particular day.

But this one here is that I actually took a video of. We were standing just in front of the Ras Al Khaimah creek, having walked from our hotel steps-the Hilton Marina and it happened to be  Prayer time.

That coupled with the Muezzin's call , the chirping of the birds as they settled in for the night, the beautiful pink , gold and reddish hues that enveloped the sky,that particular moment in time and the overall sense of calm and tranquility that accompanied it..

In a word, unforgettable! 

4 comments:

  1. You seem to have equal skills behind the lens and with the pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I played the video several times and felt so calm and tranquil, the prayer, the birds still calmness. so beautifully captured :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shweta and great to hear from you. New Year Greetings and the very best!

      Delete